Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'll never forget that frightening night....But we laughed our balls off.

I'll never forget that frightening night when our group was out to our Chinese meeting when all of a sudden I heard, in a most disgusted, hateful tone, some mutant chinese gibberish intended for my virgin ears: "YOU...EAT TOO MUCH...YOU...YES YOU...TOO MUCH!!!!!". This was the most insulting experience I've ever had at one of these buffets, which were going downhill rapidly, and on that fateful night the truth was at it's clearest...THEY HATE OUR GUTS AT THESE BUFFETS. We had to flee from the cops that night, and basically I made a promise to the guys I would let the whole world know that CHINESE BUFFETS SUCK! This particular restaurant has an idiot manager who looks like a chinese version of Robert DeNiro on crack. And he has another henchman who lurks in the kitchen and looks like he has been smoking opium and only comes out when someone like me refuses to take their shit. Yes, it was a night to remember, and it will always stay in our minds. We still hold our meetings, but we try to go to places where we know we won't get the shaft, which is getting progressively more difficult as time marches on!

No comments:

Looks good, right? WRONG!!!!!!

Looks good, right?  WRONG!!!!!!
This is how it looks when they first open....from there it goes downhill rapidly, nothing gets replenished except the junk carbs.

THE EGG ROLL

THE EGG ROLL
My gut feeling is that they use all of the leftover stuff that nobody wanted, including food from peoples plates which they didn't eat, then they grind it up real fine and stuff it all into these "egg rolls", while laughing their chinese balls off, thinking "there, take that you american dogs".